- The present general terms and conditions of sale (GTCS) apply to any purchase of metal cleaning products by the TWINKLE brand, made by a physical or moral person (the buyer), on the www.twinklepolish.ch website, hosted in Switzerland.
- The purchase of TWINKLE products on the www.twinklepolish.ch website entails a general acceptance, buy the buyer, of the present general terms and conditions of sale. These GTCS will prevail on any other general or particular condition. Jelox SA reserves the right to modify the present GTCS at any time. In such case, the conditions applying will be the ones in force the day of the buyer’s order.
PRICES, DELIVERY FEES AND TAXES
- The indicated prices do not include the value-added tax (VAT), or the postal delivery fees, which are indicated separately, next to the product prices.
- The orders to be delivered within the European union are shipped from Germany and subject to the German VAT, with the applicable rate at the moment of the order’s payment.
- The orders to be delivered to Switzerland are shipped from Switzerland and subject to the Swiss VAT, with the applicable rate at the moment of the order’s payment.
- The orders to be delivered in the rest of the world are shipped from Germany and are not subject to the German VAT. These orders might be subject to import taxes, customs fees and other potentially high local costs. Jelox SA recommends that the buyers should check the customs laws of the expected delivery location and declines any responsibility for the payment of such import duties, custom fees and other costs, which should lie solely on the buyers.
PURCHASE, CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The price is due when ordering.
- The buyer who wants to purchase a product has the obligation to:
Payment of a purchase shall indicate the general acceptance of the present general terms and conditions of sale, the acknowledgement of having full knowledge of said conditions and waiving any own purchase conditions or other conditions. The given data set and the registered confirmation shall be considered proof of the transaction. The order confirmation shall be considered as a signature and acceptance of the carried out transactions. The seller will provide the registered order confirmation by e-mail.
- fill in the identification form, on which he will write all the required information or indicate his personal identification details if he has them;
- complete the online order form by selecting the references of the chosen products;
- check the ordered items;
- confirm his general acceptance of the present GTCS, acknowledge having full knowledge of said conditions and waive any own purchase conditions or other conditions;
- confirm his purchase irrevocably by proceeding to the order payment on one of the suggested payment platforms.
No return or refund of the paid price will be eligible, except in case of accidental delivery of defective goods or goods not corresponding to the order made by the customer. All complaints, exchange or refund requests have to be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within thirty days from the delivery date.
Jelox SA is not responsible for any ordered parcel if the carrier has notified the buyer to retrieve the ordered package, but this has not been done within the time limit allowed by the carrier. In these cases, the parcels will be considered as unattended by the carrier and the buyers will not be able to claim a second delivery at no cost to Jelox SA.
Products ordered on the www.twinklepolish.ch website will be sent by non-priority parcel, with a countersignature service. The goods will be handed over to the carrier no later than three working days after receiving the payment and the order confirmation. Delivery times are the following:
Delivery times are for indication only; if these exceed thirty days from the order date, the sales contract can be terminated and the buyer can be refunded. The buyer takes the risks, the moment the products leave the seller’s premises. In case of damages during transportation, the reasoned protest must be made to the carrier within three days from the delivery.
- Switzerland: 3 to 5 working days from the moment the customer receives his order confirmation;
- European Union: 4 to 7 working days from the moment the customer receives his order confirmation.
The seller recognises the privacy of all information given by the buyer, during the purchase process and commits not to disclose the information to third parties. This information consists of the buyer’s last name, first name, postal and e-mail addresses, as well as any other information needed to process the order. The buyer has an access, correction and removal right for all personal information concerning him. The federal data protection law (Switzerland) is applicable.
TWINKLE is a registered trademark owned by Malco Products, Inc. USA. Every element of the www.twinklepolish.ch website is and remains the exclusive intellectual property of Jelox SA.
SECURITY STANDARDS FOR DATA TRANSMISSION
Payments are processed through the Swiss post secured system, which uses the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer), so the transmitted information is encrypted by a software and no third-party can read it during its transmission over the network.
During the online selling process, the seller is bound by a best endeavours obligation; he will not be liable for any damage resulting of internet network use, such as data loss, intrusion, virus, service interruption or any other involuntary problem.
The seller accepts no responsibility for any material or physical damage resulting from the use of TWINKLE products.
The present online GTCS are subject exclusively to the Swiss law. In case of dispute, competence is expressly assigned to the court of canton de Vaud (Switzerland), notwithstanding the introduction of several third party defenders.
Lausanne, March 2019
Chemin de Trabandan 28
CH – 1006 Lausanne